Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ALERT: Solidcash is not so solid

Maybe I was really a little too optimistic with Solidcash.net . It just seems HYIP times are over. Now just scammers are operating in this area. Solidcash has made last withdrawal couple days ago, so I would say this is another scam in the row.

What to say in this case... We have seen this so many times, and strange, there are still naive people (like me :) who trust in HYIP in hope to get something out of it.

DON'T INVEST IN SOLIDCASH.
DON'T INVEST IN OPENFOREX.
DON'T FEED IGNORANT THIEFS.

If you really have some money to spend, invest it into honest programs, with real goals and vision. For a start if you haven't, go to RTA online investment , make some calculations if you don't trust my signal. And look my first green light for RTA in Review of RTA online investment.
Imagine, on May 14th 2007, I gave RTA an excellent review and yes, it is still online. And my feelings are, that Max is here for long haul.

No comments: