Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Galleon FX - managed forex, is this the key to real profit?

After disasterous results in HYIP, failer in gold trading and finally, due to lack of time and resources I was not able to run manual forex, I am now trying to make profit in forex managed account at Galleon FX.

This is now real thing. No more unsecure feeling about scam. Let me shortly look at this my new investment.

The site has very good instructions for filling up all forms and papers, since you need to get first signup a form for Galleon, then with their broker, FXCM. Both seems very stable in time and under control. Of course there is a risk of something bad happens and either company "die", but this is not so likely. Since Galleon is getting managed fee based on their performance from you, it is obvious their intention is to perform as positive as possible. All fine from this points. What else do we know?

When you sign up, you have to choose the currency USD or EUR for your account. In fact USD accounts have better statistics than EUR, for examle their USD Account was up about 75% in Septemberm, further more 18% in October for a total of 93% gross in just 2 months.

Their $1000 minimum special has been very popular with 50+ new clients in October. Those that got in and had accounts funded before the 15th are already looking at 15-20% gains in their account. As they have extended $1000 minimum investment for this month too, you just have some days to start a real investing, rather then scamy HYIP.

The FXCM offers very good web based look into account, so you see all open traders, history, current equity, for selected time period. Funding the FXCM account is easy, as you can use Credit cards.

Galleon FC performance over time

Galleon offers you great oppurtunity to take profit in violatile Money Exchange markets. Since managed accounts usually starts with over $25.000, you finally have a chance to enter with much smaller amount. And last thing: robot trading is usually not bringing such high profits as Galleon had it in September, but since it eliminates emotional weakness of a trader, it can become your profit maker.

Monday, November 5, 2007

How could we avoid the scam?

One thing which I learned in my one year activity in HYIP is, that it is crucial to get the feeling, when certain program will go down. There has been numerous signals we can learn - from some suspicion very attractive new offers to selective payments (no, I can't forget Privatefin SCAM). Let me show you, what I've learned from scam.

First signal, that something is going wrong was, when they announced, that Moneybookers is no longer a way of payment - what is very strange, since they suppose to operate with bets, and many bookies uses MB.

Second signal is something completely new to me. If one would check the date, until when domain name was registered, a very exact date of when site will go down could be announced. So when you invest, check also this rather small but seems important detail.

Today I did domain check again, similar as I did over a month ago in September, when bet-funds was down. What I found is, that domain name has been paid a week ago. What that means? Was original administrators so lame, that they forgot to pay for domain? Maybe this is not a scam after all, but rather unprofessional team with insufficient Internet knowledge?

Those questions will be clear soon. All records show, that today some guys from Italy are behind this. This is what I found on

Andrea ralli
via damiano chiesa, 5
roma, rm 00136

Registered through:, Inc. (
Domain Name: BET-FUNDS.COM
Created on: 11-Sep-06
Expires on: 11-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 25-Oct-07

Administrative Contact:
ralli, Andrea
via damiano chiesa, 5
roma, rm 00136

Technical Contact:
ralli, Andrea
via damiano chiesa, 5
roma, rm 00136

Domain servers in listed order:

So if you lost some money on bet-funds as I did, maybe it is time to stop losing your assets on scam HYIP. I closed all my HYIP activity or better, their admins scamed away. Therefore I suggest you my dearest reader, invest into proven programs. At this moment I can suggest you only one, RTA online investment, which will soon be online for a year, with honest and cooperative admin Max Willis behind. I remember how he was fighting when he came online with his Invest pool, that his program is not HYIP. Maybe I didn't understand him completely, but now I do. RTA may not have the highest profit, far from that, but it has stable daily profit, which will survive for a long time (while all those HYIP scams will die).

Keep your money safe and stay away from HYIP.