Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Find out why Ad Sense is scam

It may sound very harsh and impossible, that Google AdSense is scam. Especially if you know that I have been always a Google fan. But from my point of view AdSense is special kind of scam, unfortunately. It fits all criteria I have made in my year and a half experience with HYIP and other online opportunities.

Yesterday I received and email from Google, that my Ad sense account is blocked. Here is the copy:
----------copy starts here---------

Google AdSense
to Th0rest
show details
8 Apr (1 day ago)
Hello ,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage
our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the
interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We
realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in
advance for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've
taken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more information
by visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does
not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

----------copy ends here---------

Now where is the catch. Google pays you a revenue from Ad sense when you reach $100. Now over a year since I put Ad sense on this blog and some other not important site, I finally get close to $100. Maybe around $97 at time, when my account got closed. Do you feel a scam moment yet?

Where did I go wrong?
I read out twice the link above from email I received and I found out that there is so many terms and conditions, that virtually every usual blog which has blog roll and some widgets and maybe some other popular applications in world of bloggers will be suitable to be suspended.

That's no good. So scam moment is in fact, that my account was not disabled when my balance was $10, or $30.... but when I was close to be paid off.

Another thing which come on my mind why I get banned from AdSense could be since lately I really doubled my revenue after I followed the instructions on Yeepage - How to double your AdSense earning for doing 5 minutes work? That's an excellent article, but the service providing Adsblacklist claims that using filters is not against the AdSense rules...

The truth
When I read all about Ad sense and disabled accounts I found, that Google gives back money to advertisers from disabled accounts. So that's fine, they are not actually run away with "my money". But I never clicked on ads on my blog or haven't produced bad content. And those readers who clicked on links clicked on them because they were so similar to things I write here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is unbelievable!
Seems that Google is scammer after all!
I don't understand the reason they blocked your account and it's definitely not fair!

If one reads their TOS completely, one could realize that no website out there can comply to their terms!
But they have millions of sites with their ads.

When I ran RTA, you realize now that marketing revenue was (partly) from adsense. But I wasn't allowed to discuss it, when people asked me. "One should not draw any attention to google ads".
I must tell you: As I am Adwords user also, it's in my best interest that publisher draws attention to my ads on his site! So google works against advertisers' interests also! That's my opinion as advertiser.

Thorest, best of luck with your problems with google, I hope you'll settle it after all!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. Google just uses your inventory to advertisers how much exposure they can give you, show you the money till you're about to be paid off and then shuts you down with no reason given. Ha!

Need more proof. Go here