Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FFG trading - back and stable

After problems on Sunday things have been normalized at FFG trading HYIP. I've done some checking on this HYIP. The assume to make profit from Forex: that can be true. Normal referral program (7% of referral's deposit you receive instantly). This is good news too. Another good news is, that they accept e-gold , Liberty Reserve and E-bullion online currencies. A month ago I was desperately searching for a HYIP to enter $100, but nothing pop up on my screen.

FFG trading has 2 programs, Standard (daily profit of 2.3%) and Premium (up to 19%). Good minimum start on Standard is just $3.50 for 63 days. I did deposit into Premium plan, which lasts 9 weeks and minimum is $20. Both plans gives you special first time deposit bonus, 10% and 15% respectively.

Honestly, I don't know how long this will stay online, but it seems it can last for a while. Experience I learned from Betfair Scam - checking out domain name, gives positive results. The domain is registered until 2012 but OK, that's doesn't mean it will be online at that time.

Either way site looks nice, transparent facts we need to know are there and they suppose to be paying (according to monitors). I think it is worth to try!