Thursday, February 28, 2008

FFG Trading - HYIP but I invested $ there

Yes... I said no more HYIP, I wrote that no more HYIP investments will be made after collapse of RTA program. That was only HYIP I ever believed in, as admin behind was one of the most beloved admins in HYIP.

So what makes me spend couple of bucks in the FFG trading? Good idea, fair plan, transparent activity and professional design with adequate DDOS and other protection. A wide variety of investment packages as they call them at with two basic orientations: daily and weekly.

The only thing which bothers me is design and look of FFG website. Visually it reminds me on one hyip which was the only one I really made and took a profit (E-generation). FFG trading is accepting all major processors for e-currency (e-gold, Liberty reserve and e-bullion). It is of course unknown for how long ). Since FFGFFG Trading will be online, but I think it can stay online for 2 cycles of their premium plan. So roughly 18 weeks. If you'll sign in, using this referral link http://www.ffg-traders.com/ref/th0rest will :) bring me some credits on my account. Thank you!!!

No comments: