Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alert: Opentrade and web problems

It is not time to call Opentrade HYIP as scam or that will become scam, but sometimes web problems are first signs that certain HYIP is about to go down (or even worse, it won't ever come back again). This is not the case for Opentrade, I believe that soon page will be available. Nevertheless I'll keep an eye on this page closely, as I mentioned, I put minimal invest deposit recently.


This is what I received when I tried to log into my newly established Opentrade account:

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.


Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www.opentrade.net Port 80

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been using opentrade for awhile.
I'm a little disappointed and worried because it seems as though they shoul email the customer base if they are down.
If they plan on continued business then being down would be harmful, especially without explanation.
If they come back up the "spook" factor will make everyone start withdrawls.

Unknown said...

Kakorot: I am sorry for your loss... My investment was really minumum and it didn't last long. I hardly believe this site will be back online. Just another S C A M.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are right, but I'm not so sure. The site intermittently tries to load which indicates they are trying to operate. This smells more like an attack then a fly-by-night on the part of the opentrade people. Aslo I know that at least twice they recovered from a similar situation. My loss isnt so large either.....just crossing my fingers!