Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My July portfolio

After negative experience from two months, now monthly profit from my signal is really small. Since my total investment (all time) is rather high - over $2000 and majority was lost in Privatefin, relatively small ($60) profit from only one HYIP RTA online investment is giving this the worst figure so far from April up to today. I must say a huge thank you to Max, admin of stable and genius RTA online investment who is keeping me alive in this rather hazardous online profit making activity called HYIP.

My suggestion at this time is, hold you money if you have some for a month or two. You can invest some in RTA of course, if you haven't any yet. Either way I am in contact with my good Internet friend from Indonesia, who has proven to be great Forex market expert. He promised to start managed Forex accounts at that time.

One more thing, as some are interested what happened with my "fight" against Privatefin Scam. After I sent e-mail to e-gold with details on my deposited batches to Privatefin, I received reply in less than an hour (they have really good support), the content of their reply I am pasting in here:

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have investigated
acct #4465029 and have placed a block on their account which will prevent
them from receiving any further spends into their account. Unfortunately we
will not be able to refund your money because an e-gold spend is not
reversible as stated in the e-gold account user at
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/e-g-agree.htm.

For more information on High Yield Investments you may want to visit
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/Pyramid.html.

Regards,
e-gold Abuse~

No comments: