Thursday, April 1, 2010

Magicmercury Blog visited

Interesting Blog http://www.projectlinux.org by a writer from Sweden has something what one would expect from a serious blogger: a regular flow of posts. Author is focused on all aspects of Life: from pets to movies. A really wide topics covered, excellent reading.

Among hundreds of posts I found something from the area I found myself an expert: forex trading. Also post related to financial and insurance topics can be found on this blog. Soon there will be one year since this blog is online with nearly 300 posts it really give an impression of frequency.

I was impressed by something I haven't see in any blog visited so far; My disclosure policy. The author added a clear explanation of intention of his blog. The idea is very lucid and I would suggest to other bloggers with similar background to think about write down such disclosure policy.

Good work Magicmercury!

3 comments:

Mp3 indir said...

thanks forever admin

Cricky said...

yo!yoo!! magicmercury!!

Василий Мирчук said...

Now all depends on maintenance. There will be good maintenance - there will be visitors.