Thursday, March 3, 2011

What about...

creating new blog? Or maybe even two blogs. I have been thinking about this idea in the past since after all my experiments how to get money and profit from Internet showed two major income possibilities: sports betting and Forex. And for those who doesn't want to take risk, well for them, there is also less profitable but stable ways of profit like Banner advertising, writing reviews and similar activities.


So I have two particular type of blogs in mind: that about betting, where I could post my betting signal for football games and second one is about my forex system or maybe better philosophy which had made some profit in the past year on demo account but when it was applied to real money it failed. Recently my evaluation answered all those X variables previously unknown to me. So why my method doesn't work on real money account? Because starting with 100€ or $ is everything but safe.

I go on with my methods - ready to share all my knowledge with you. If you are ready for some profit of course.

No comments: